|1) Click on the toolbar above.
2) One of two things may happen here. You will either get a box saying it is installing, or you will get a yellow bar appearing across the top of the screen.
3) Click on the options tab on the right of this yellow bar. This will bring up an 'Allowed Sites" box.
4) www.claytonnewmexico.net should be written there, if it is, click allow. If not, type www.claytonnewmexico.net in the box and press allow.
5) Press 'Close"
6) At this point you will have to click the banner above again to install the toolbar.
7) A dialogue box will pop up, click 'Install'
8) Click 'Restart Firefox'
9) You will get a pop up with three options to tick. You can tick or un tick these boxes as you please, they will not affect the functionality of the toolbar. Click Finish.
10) Toolbar installed.
|1) Click on the toolbar above to install.
2) You will be given an option to "Save" or "Open". Select save and save it to a location which you will remember.
3) Click on the icon to install.
4) You may be given a security message, click allow or yes to continue installing. (Message depends on your version of windows)
5) You should have the toolbar installed now.